Parents Teachers and Friends Association
Our role is to act as a conduit between the school and the broader community, including fundraising, providing feedback on school activities as well as offer support for the school and students.
Parents play a pivotal role in the education of their children at Sacred Heart School.
The partnership between the school and parents is the foundation of all children’s education and development of the “whole person”.
At Sacred Heart we endeavour to have an active PTF and Parent Advisory Committee. This association in conjunction with the school take responsibility for organising a variety of fundraising and social activities throughout the year.
The PTF meets on designated Wednesdays during school terms at 1:45pm.
2016 PTF/PAC COMMITTEE
President: Sally HUnter
Vice President: Janet Watt & Kamilla Stuart
Secretary: Kiara Woods
Treasurer: Anita Maunder
Canteen Co-ordinator: Kiara Woods
Publicity Officer & Community Engagement Officer: School
Community Calendar: TBA
Sacred Heart School Boggabri
57 Laidlaw Street
BOGGABRI NSW 2382
All parents of Sacred Heart are members of the PTF and are encouraged to support various fundraising and social activities throughout the year. The monies raised support the educational, social and recreational needs of all our children.
In 2016 the Executive of the PTF and teachers will be seeking the help of parents to willingly assist with any of the following activities:
- Volunteering in the classrooms and throughout the school e.g. reading groups, maths groups, canteen, working bees etc.
- Help with cooking on the barbeque at various events throughout the year
- Serving in the canteen and at various School Sporting Carnivals
- Seeking raffle prizes and selling tickets
- Assisting with various activities
- Encouraging parents to join in and help whenever and wherever possible